AA4GA CW Sprint

Lee Hiers, AA4GA aa4ga at contesting.com
Mon Feb 10 03:54:50 EST 1997

                           February 1997 CW Sprint

    Callsign Used : AA4GA
         Operator : AA4GA
     Station Used : W4WA

         Category : High Power

                                           US/VE
   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Mults   Countries

   80CW       89          89         89       6         0 3 el. wire @ 100
   40CW      100         100        100      14         0 40-2CD @ 80
   20CW       62          62         62      23         1 4/4 @ 90/40

 Totals      251         251        251  X  (43    +    1)

    Final Score = 11,044 points

Thanks to W4WA for the use of the station:  FT-1000 and Command
Technologies 2500.  Also used the Beverages a little on 40 and 80.

A lot more fun running 1500 watts than 100 watts in this one, but still
had WAY too many unanswered CQs...dunno why.

My 2nd highest QSO total, and I believe my highest score ever.

CU in the ARRL CW from W4WA!
--
Lee Hiers - AA4GA
Contest Preservation Society - NT4DX