AB5SE ARRL CW SOLP ASSISTED

Jerry Richards ab5se at ipa.net
Sun Feb 16 20:36:40 EST 1997

                         1997 ARRL DX CONTEST CW

     Call used     Mode             Category             Hours
       AB5SE        CW      SO Assisted / LOW POWER      10:00

     band      QSOs     points    mults
     __________________________________
     160          6        18        5
      80         16        48       13
      40         30        90       24
      20         73       219       41
      15         38       114       26
      10          3         9        3
     __________________________________
     TOTAL      166       498      112      SCORE: 55,776

     Comments:  I Have been fighting a major Sinus Infection and
                feel poorly so did not spend much time in contest.
                I split my time between bed and operating with MUCH
                more in bed than operating.  Even though the solar
                flux was low it was nice to see some pretty good
                openings to Africa & Europe on 15 & 20M. I worked
                KL7 and KH6 on 80M to finish 80M WAS and worked one
                ALL TIME new country so I feel the time "spent playing
                radio" was time well spent.

     I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations for
     amateur radio  in my country.  My report  is correct and true to the
     best of my knowledge.  I agree  to be bound by  the decisions of the
     ARRL Awards Committee.

     Name: JERRY RICHARDS                               Call: AB5SE
           4115 MACARHTUR DRIVE
           FORT SMITH, AR  72904

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com