ARRL CW C31LJ

Peter Jennings c31lj at correu.andorra.ad
Mon Feb 17 08:38:48 EST 1997

  ARRL CW   C31LJ  so/lp

       80      159      477          30
       40      326      978          37
       20       20       60          13
     -----------------------------------

     Totals    505     1515          80  =   121,200  (6 hours)

This was a busy weekend, so it was just for fun from the home QTH. Picture
a tea cup with sides 1000 meters high and your antenna at the bottom and
you have a pretty good idea of the situation here in the valley.

One W3 asked me to QSY to 15, when I said the band was not open, he wouldn't
believe me. Even 20 wasn't open much. You get a real appreciation of the
angle signals arrive at from this perspective.

S&P'd on 40 a while at the beginning of the contest. Thought the new exchange
for US stations was 5NNXX PSE QSY to 3.xxx  Out of the the first 10 QSOs,
9 asked. Please forgive me for having turned the dial before you finished
asking, it started to get old pretty quickly. I hope we made it later.

Thanks for the Qs,
Peter
C31LJ

Coming soon:
      DX Monitor, a standalone Windows 95 program to monitor OH2BUA.
      DX alarms, sked alarms, automatic updates, sorting by call,
      frequency, time, etc. [Freeware] Any W95 users want to beta test?

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com