W2VJN SOAB/HP/Un. ARRL CW

George Cutsogeorge w2vjn at rosenet.net
Tue Feb 18 11:41:40 EST 1997

                    ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST--1997

    W2VJN/7     Single Op, all bands, high power, unassisted--26 hours.

            BAND        QSO         COUNTRIES       ANTENNA

            160          21             12          Dipole at 35'

             80          69             32          Dipole at 40'

             40         546             64          402BA at 50'

             20         500             76          C3 at 55'

             15          83             35              "

             10           6              5              "

                        1225            224         823,200 pts.

    Equipment:  IC-765, Titan, 486/CT, Top Ten Antenna switching.

After checking 10 meters for the 100th time, it opened on Sunday afternoon at
22:30Z for 45 minutes.  Can't say there was any rate there, but it sure was fun.
Many thanks to all, especially to our JA friends without which I would have
only had 485 QSOs!

George
----
George Cutsogeorge,  W2VJN