AA4NC ARRL DX CW M/S

AA4NC at aol.com AA4NC at aol.com
Tue Feb 18 10:31:24 EST 1997

    ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST -- 1997

      Call: AA4NC                    Country:  United States
      Mode: CW                       Category: Multi Single

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS PTS/Q COUNTRIES

      160       47      141   3.0       38
       80      154      459   3.0       58
       40      724     2172   3.0       88
       20      683     2049   3.0       82
       15      108      324   3.0       57
       10        3        9   3.0        3
     --------------------------------------

     Totals   1719     5154   3.0      326  =   1,680,204

Operator List: AA4NC + N4CW

Equipment Description:
FT990 / AL1200

160/80: Inverted vee at 115'
40: 2 el. at 130'
20: 4/4 at 120'/50'
15: 4/4 at 80'/40'
10: 6 el. at 80'

Club Affiliation: PVRC - NC

First DX contest after the hurricane-induced station antenna
rebuilding. I should have put up bigger antennas! Enjoyed having N4CW
operate here for the first time. 20 and 40m produced the only decent
rates of the contest. 15m was a disappointment, exceeded only by the
whopping 3 QSOs on 10 meters. Will this no sunspot agony ever end??

I'll be on the other end of the pileup in the phone contest from 8P9...

                             Signature: Will Roberts

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Will Roberts  AA4NC
               8104 Lawdraker Rd.