WB0OLA SOLP 20-meter Score

Jim Walter wb0ola at compuserve.com
Tue Feb 18 22:56:33 EST 1997

                              ARRL DX SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 15-Feb-97, 16-Feb-97
   Operating Time : 6 hours

    Callsign Used : WB0OLA
         Operator : WB0OLA

         Category : SOLP 20 Meters Only!

 Default Exchange : 599 IN

             Name : JAMES A. WALTER
          Address : 1515 LAWNDALE RD
   City/State/Zip : ELKHART, IN 46514
          Country : United States
           E-Mail : wb0ola at compuserve.com

        Team/Club : SMC

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Countries

   20CW       86          86        258        43

 Totals       86          86        258        43

    Final Score = 11094 points.

Equipment:  TS-440S, 100 Watts; Carolina Windom @ 45', R-5 Vertical

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards Committee.