N9YXA ARRL CW SO UNLIMITED

N9YXA-Cedrick Johnson n9yxa at ix.netcom.com
Wed Feb 19 07:31:03 EST 1997

We had 53 Q's (My first attempt at ARRL DX)
41 Multipliers, for a total of 42 new countries for me!
Here's the breakdown by band:

BAND           QSO         QSO PTS        PTS/Q      Countries
160			0		0		0		0
80			0		0		0		0
40			12		36		3.0		10
20			27		81		3.0		21
15			14		42		3.0		11
10			0		0		0		0
======================================
antennas to get on 160-40... We started the contest at 0100Z and
instantly, the sloper  failed....
Luckily, I was able to remain on 40 meters with my longwire and
battle it out... Saturday morning was good for me, as I got on 20 and
began working stations..... That night, after trying to contest with
the pig farmers QRM'ing 80, I went back down to 40.... I finished on
Sunday with this nice sum of countries, and I really enjoyed the
contest! I hope to hear you guys again in the SSB 'test..

73
73 es vy gud DX
de Cedrick- N9YXA
http://pages.prodigy.com/n9yxa