[3830] S50U ARRL CW 97 SOSB 160m HP

Danilo Brelih danilo.brelih at siol.net
Sat Feb 22 17:26:43 EST 1997

                 ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST -- 1997

      Call: S50U                     Country:  Slovenia
      Mode: CW                       Category: Single Operator
                                                 HIGH POWER

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS    STATES/PROV

      160      301      903          37
    -----------------------------------

     Totals    301      903          37  =   33,411

Equipment Description: TS950SDX + KW
                       loop  + bev. to N, NW
                       PC386 + CT9.27

Club Affiliation: Slovenia Contest Club (SCC)

MAILING ADDRESS:
                 Danilo Brelih  S50U
                 Gorje #14A
                 Cerkno,   5282
                 SLOVENIA

Like Continental Leader from last year on 80m,I decide to play
160m this year.
Band never really open to 0's,but signals from east cost was
very load,special on Sunday morning.

Please look for as in SSB from S50E M/M for the first time,
and you ken find me as 20m op. with help on top band too.

CUL CQ WW 160 SSB , de Dan - S50U

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com