[3830] K8LN SOHP 160M SSB

Scott Detloff ni8l at imperium.net
Sun Feb 23 12:50:08 EST 1997

   CQ 160 METER CONTEST -- 1997

      Call: K8LN @ NI8L           Country:  United States
      Mode: SSB                      Category: Single Operator

               QSO   QSO PTS  STATES COUNTRIES

     Totals   1009    2323      55      23    =   181,194

TX antenna: 1/4 sloping vertical from 150' tower with 4 el radials @ 25'
RX antenna: 800' NE Beverage, 1/4 one end 3/4 on the other E/W & NW/SE
TS940, 1.5KW, CT 9.29

My first contest of having someone over to single op.  John is my #1 tower
help, and this is the best way I can pay him back for all the time he spends
here.  It was his first full effort since 1983!  Great to finally have a
Beverage up so he could finally hear the Europeans calling.

73...Scott

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com
Sponsored by:             N4VJ / K4AAA, KM3T, N5KO & AD1C