WB0OLA NAQP SSB Summary

Jim Walter 76353.1416 at compuserve.com
Sun Jan 19 21:05:24 EST 1997

                              NA QSO SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 18-Jan-97, 19-Jan-97

    Callsign Used : WB0OLA
         Operator : WB0OLA

         Category : SOLP

 Default Exchange : JIM IN

             Name : JAMES A. WALTER
          Address : 1515 LAWNDALE RD
   City/State/Zip : ELKHART, IN 46514
          Country : United States

        Team/Club : SMC

   80SSB     146         145        145      44
   40SSB      61          61         61      32
   20SSB      84          84         84      33
   15SSB      34          34         34      13

 Totals      325         324        324     122

    Final Score = 39528 points.

Comments: This is the first phone contest with the K1KP voice keyer that
          uses the Radio Shack voice module.  It worked great, without it I
          would have given up.  Conditions seemed much poorer than than CW
          last weekend.  I hear no activity on 10 meters and really missed
          out in not having an antenna for 160.

I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations established
for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the best
of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards
Committee.