KS4XG NAQP SSB Single OP

Pete Soper psoper at encore.com
Tue Jan 21 14:34:57 EST 1997

           NA QSO SSB SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 18-Jan-97

    Callsign Used : KS4XG
         Operator : KS4XG

         Category : SO

 Default Exchange : PETE NC

             Name : Pete Soper
          Address : 4416 Surry Ridge Cir.
   City/State/Zip : Apex, NC 27502
          Country : United States

        Team/Club : PVRC Team, PVRC Club

  160SSB      51          51         51      25 Inv L 85' up, 60' out, 9 radls
   80SSB      59          59         59      25 sloping dipole, ends 51',15'
   40SSB      60          60         60      24 sloping dipole, ends 25',73'
   20SSB      66          66         66      27 pair of 102ft dipoles up 55'
   15SSB      23          23         23      15 pair of 102ft dipoles up 55'
   10SSB       3           3          3       1 pair of 102ft dipoles up 55'

 Totals      262         262        262     117

    Final Score = 30654 points.

 Equipment: IC735, two cheapo tuners, TR 5.93

 Soapbox Comments

 Having an antenna on 160 for the first time was fun. Last time I use "Pete"
 however. Next time I'll use "Scrogwozzler", or "Gunzumpwump", or some other
 name that will be trivial to get across in the QRM compared to "Pete"!

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards Committee.

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com