[3830] Format for Submitting IARU Scores to WA4ZXA

Jimmy R. Floyd floydjr at interpath.com
Fri Jul 11 09:56:19 EDT 1997

Following is the format for submitting scores to me for this weekend's
IARU Championship.

CALL             PWR       SCORE      QSO's      PTS     ZONES     HQ

Subject Line should ready: WA4ZXA IARU Scores

PLEASE REMEMBER YOUR CLASS ALSO !!!

THESE LOGS ARE NOT OFFICIAL and HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH
the ARRL. !!!

Also you will notice a power class entry there. I do reliaze that there
is only high power for this contest, but last year several people sent
me this part of the breakdown and did work Low Power. They requested
to see how they did against other Low Power stations. The scores of
course will be put in order of score no matter what the power is.

Good Luck to everyone.

73 Jim

           * Jimmy R. Floyd  (Jim)   Thomasville, NC                *
           * Amateur Call:              >> WA4ZXA <<                *
           * Internet Address:          >> floydjr at interpath.com << *

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com