[3830] 97 IARU SO de N7VY

Gordon n7vy at page.az.net
Sun Jul 13 20:05:38 EDT 1997

IARU HF Championship -- 1997

      Call: N7VY                     Country:  United States
                                     Category: Single Operator
					       Phone only

     BAND      QSO   QSO-PTS   PTS/Q    ZONES  HQ STNS

      160        3        5     1.67      2      1
       80       10       24     2.40      3      2
       40       21       63     3.00      7      3
       20      373     1143     3.06     22      16
       15       35      109     3.11      9      3
       10        5       13     2.60      2      0

     Totals    447     1357     3.04     45      25

                 Score: 94,990 points

Equipment Description: Yaesu FT-1000, Henry 2KD amp, CT ver 9.3 beta
Stacked Force 12 C-4 @ 78' and 43', Force 12 EF-180B rotatable dipole @
72',
1/2 wave 160 meter sloper.

Comments:  My neighbors let me know that they don't like high power
contests.
I guess it's back to QRP to keep peace in the neighborhood.
Where was 15 and 10 meters?? I thought that the sunspots
were on the way up. During the contest the solar flux dipped to 67!!!
Next year will be here before we know it.

Club Affiliation: Central Arizona DX Association

                             Signature _on file_____

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Gordon D. Blank  N7VY
               POBox 2473