[3830] WB0OLA SOLP CW Only IARU Score

Jim Walter wb0ola at compuserve.com
Fri Jul 18 00:19:49 EDT 1997

                               IARU SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 11-Jul-97, 12-Jul-97

    Callsign Used : WB0OLA
         Operator : WB0OLA

         Category : Single Operator(LP) - CW Only!

 Default Exchange : 5NN 8

             Name : JAMES A. WALTER
          Address : 1515 LAWNDALE RD
   City/State/Zip : ELKHART, IN 46514
          Country : United States
           E-Mail : wb0ola at compuserve.com

        Team/Club : Society of Midwest Contesters

        Equipment : Kenwood TS-440S, 100 Watts; Carolina Windom @ 45'
                    TR 6.05

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Mults   Zones

   80CW       49          49         79       2         4
   40CW      115         115        283       5        12
   20CW      219         217        655      12        19
   15CW       17          17         49       2         8
   10CW        3           3          7       0         2

 Totals      403         401       1073      21        45

    Final Score = 70818 points.

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the
best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards
Committee.