[3830] N1RJF SO/LP/UnAssisted ARRL DX SSB Test

Matt Atwood matwood at sover.net
Sun Mar 2 19:38:12 EST 1997

Call: N1RJF          Country: United States                  Report: 59 Vermont
Mode: SSB            Category: SO/LP/UnAssisted              Time: Approx
9.5 hours

BAND            QSO             QSO Pionts              Pts/Q
Countries

160             0               0                       0.0             0
80              0               0                       0.0             0
40              19              54                      3.0             15
20              160             480                     3.0             61
15              28              84                      3.0             18
10              0               0                       0.0             0

Totals:         206             618                     3.0             94 =
58,092

Equipment:

Kenwood TS-140 S
G5RV at 40 feet
R-4 at 10 feet

Club: CTRI Contest Group

Crappy conditions made this hard to enjoy, but I persevered for some unknown
reason.
Only operated about ten hours (nine hoours too much maybe).  From 0000 to
0401 on Friday night I logged 5
contects (made me rethink my views on SSB contesting).  Can't wait for the
next CW test.  Beams are optional.

Vy 73, Matt

Matt Atwood, N1RJF
South Royalton, VT

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com
Sponsored by:             N4VJ / K4AAA, KM3T, N5KO & AD1C