[3830] WB0OLA SOLP ARRL DX SSB Score

Jim Walter wb0ola at compuserve.com
Sun Mar 2 19:24:08 EST 1997

                              ARRL DX SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 01-Mar-97, 02-Mar-97

    Callsign Used : WB0OLA
         Operator : WB0OLA

         Category : SOLP

 Default Exchange : 59 IN

             Name : JAMES A. WALTER
          Address : 1515 LAWNDALE RD
   City/State/Zip : ELKHART, IN 46514
          Country : United States
          E -Mail : wb0ola at compuserve.com

        Team/Club : SMC

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Countries

   80SSB       2           2          6         2
   40SSB      12          12         36         9
   20SSB      27          27         81        22
   15SSB      19          19         57        12
   10SSB       1           1          3         1

 Totals       61          61        183        46

    Final Score = 8418 points.

Equipment:  TS-440S, 100 Watts; R-5 Vertical, Carolina Windom @45';

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards Committee.