[3830] K5DDS ARRL DX SSB SO/AB/HP

Don Butler ki3l at ix.netcom.com
Mon Mar 3 19:05:13 EST 1997

1997 ARRL DX SSB CONTEST
     Call used: K5DDS   Location: STX
     Category: Single Op All Band    Mode: SSB   Power: 900
     Callsign of Operator: N5LZ

     Hours of Operation: 18

     band      QSOs     points    mults

     160          5        15        4       low dipole
      80         26        78       17       inverted vee     TS930S  SB220
      40         45       135       27      inverted vee
      20        202       606       58      TH6DXX at 50 feet
      15         90       270       36          ditto
      10         35       105        9            ditto

     TOTAL      403      1209      151      SCORE: 182,559

     Comments:  This was basically a search and pounce effort for this
little pistol.  I managed a short JA run on 20 Saturday evening, but that
was the end of it.  I had fun breaking in the new club call.

 73, Don N5LZ  (DP Butler, DDS)

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com
Sponsored by:             N4VJ / K4AAA, KM3T, N5KO & AD1C