[3830] SL3ZV - ARRL DX SSB

Jonathan Silvergran, SM3OJR sm3ojr at pobox.com
Sat Mar 15 06:29:05 EST 1997

ARRL DX SSB - SL3ZV

    Callsign Used : SL3ZV
        Operators : SM3BDZ, SM3CER, SM3DMP, SM3OJR, SM3OSM, SM3SGP

         Category : Multi Op / Single Tx

 Default Exchange : 59 KW

    Station descr.: TS970 + QB5/3500
                    Antennas: 10m - 6 el mono
                              15m - 6 el mono
                              20m - 2x6 el mono
                              40m - 3 el mono
                              80m - 2 el delta loop
                             160m - Foursquare

             Name : FRO avd 221
          Address : Box 73
   City/State/Zip : S-831 21  OSTERSUND
          Country : Sweden

        Team/Club : TOEC - Top Of Europe Contesters

  160SSB       1           1          3       1
   80SSB      10          10         30       7
   40SSB      75          75        225      28
   20SSB     941         939       2811      58
   15SSB      13          13         39       9

 Totals     1040        1038       3108     103

    Final Score = 320.124 points.

 Soapbox Comments
 ________________

 Another contest from the European Black Hole... The first 11 hours
 produced ONE single QSO. 90% of the contacts were made on 20m, even
 though we scanned all other bands continously. At least, we are pretty
 sure that it can't get much worse. Thanks for the QSOs we got in spite
 of the poor propagation and CU next year.

73
Jon, sm3ojr

E-mail: sm3ojr at pobox.com
Packet: sm3ojr at sk3jr.osd.z.swe.eu

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com
Sponsored by:             N4VJ / K4AAA, KM3T, N5KO & AD1C