[3830] WPX SSB SO/TS/LP

Gary Nieborsky k7fr at televar.com
Mon Mar 31 10:46:02 EST 1997

Single Op, Tribander,  Lo Power,  Single Band 10 Meters, No Points Category

Band   QSO     PREFIXS       SCORE         HRS
10         21              19                   0             0.3333

First serious WPX.  Had a blast!

Worked everyone I could hear on 10 meters.....all locals.  Thought about
getting on other bands but chances were too good that I wouldn't be able to
keep up the string of no-pointers.  Bad enough I had to studiously ignore
the LU and PY calling me off the back of the nested TH6 (21', pointed into
the metal roof of the pump house).  Last 10 Rate-o-Meter pegged out at 307!!
Can't wait for CW portion to see if I can break my record of zero point
effort.  Think I'll try 160 from noon to 1 pm local.

73

Gary K7FR

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com