[3830] DJ7IK WPX-CW SO AB LP

Andreas Lueer Andreas.Lueer at merck.de
Tue May 27 10:12:48 EDT 1997

                    C Q   W W   W P X   C O N T E S T   '9 7
                               Single OP AB Low Power

Call . . . . . . . DJ7IK
Operator . . . . . Andy Lueer
                   Hans-Sachs-Weg 34
                   64291 Darmstadt

DX-Club  . . . . . Rhein Ruhr DX Association
                   Look at our homepage: http://members.aol.com/RRDXA/index.html

___________________________________
| Band  |  QSO  |  Points |  PFX  |
-----------------------------------
| ALL   |   685 |    1543 |   348 |
-----------------------------------
| SCORE |            1543 *   348 =    536964 Pts.

Equipment  . . . . IC736       : This is to certify that
                               : I/we have observed the
                               : rules and regulations
                               : of the contest.
Power  . . . . . . 100   Watts :