[3830] VY1JA score and unQRT

J. Allen jallen at yecl.ca
Tue Nov 4 11:57:12 EST 1997

   80CW       23          23         46      14
   40CW      104         104        208      12
   20CW       89          88        176       1
   15CW      291         291        582      44
   10CW        9           9         18       1

 Totals      516         515       1030      72

    Final Score = 74160 points.

 I was there as promised... Hope YOU made your sweeps.

Tiredness and confusion for first 60 QSOs and I sent precedence B and A
after
that, I had them all wrong and sent A even though I was high power.

If you were one of the last 300 or so QSOs, be sure to thank those ops
that had gotten me to make a commitment to be there for them.  The rude ops
had driven me QRT but my commitment required me to get back on the air.

No promises for next year... If anyone wants to activate the Yukon from my
station feel welcome.  I will not take this kind of stress again.

J., VY1JA
jallen at yecl.ca

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com