[3830] K6KM (K2KW op) SS CW Results

Ken.Silverman at zool.AirTouch.COM Ken.Silverman at zool.AirTouch.COM
Mon Nov 3 11:32:17 EST 1997

Ken Silverman at AIRTOUCH
11/03/97 11:32 AM

1204 x 79 = 190,232      23:30 hours

Was going to quit early and drive home (3 hrs drive), but stuck it out till
I hit 1200.
Then after I got off the radio, I decided to sleep over and drive  back in
the morning... too bad, I could have found a few more QSOs.

      160        0
       80       93      New Force 12 rotating dipole @ 70'
       40      397    3 ele Force 12 @ 75'
       20      304      5 ele Force 12 @ 80'
       15      410      15/12 XL Force 12 @ 50'
       10        0        0        -

10m had S9 noise all the time so I never tried to work anybody, though I
did hear other NCCCers on the band.
But was too hot to leave anyway.  I am sure I missed a lot of west coast
QSOs by not spending a lot of
time on 80.  Oh well.

Thanks to Bill and Ginny for their great hospitality at thier fine hill top
QTH.

Kenny K2KW/6

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com