[3830] W6KC SS CW SOLP

Jim at VistaSierra.com Jim at VistaSierra.com
Wed Nov 5 09:50:34 EST 1997

                       ARRL SWEEPSTAKES -- 1997

      Call: W6KC                     Section: LAX
      Mode: CW                       Category: Single Operator, Low
Power

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS   SECTIONS
      160        0        0        -
       80       68      136        -
       40       68      136        -
       20      206      412        -
       15      164      328        -
       10      120      240        -
     -----------------------------------

     Totals    626     1252       76 (Missed NL, PQ & YT)

               Score:  95,152

Power Output: 100 watts     Hours of operation: 18

Equipment Description:

TS-450SAT
80M - Dipole @ 30Ft
40M - Hustler 4BTV Vertical
20M - 2 Element HyGain Beam @ 30Ft
15M -       "            "          "            "
10M - 3 Element Cushcraft MonoBand Beam @40Ft

Saturday morning before the contest I took my 10M beam out from 2 years
of storage and put it back in the air.  It was so nice to see 10M
productive, that I spent the first 2 hours getting up to QSO #109 before
moving down to 15M.  My strategy worked... of the scores I have looked
at here,  I think that I have the most 10M SS QSO's.  I Never heard the
3 sections I missed.  Guess I spent too much time on 10M.  Unfortunately
I had to quit early so another year slips by without a sweep on CW SS.
I'll get em' all next year for sure!

73,
Jim, W6KC

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com