[3830] SS CW rate sheets

Todd and Pam Dravland wd0t at sd.cybernex.net
Tue Nov 11 21:19:33 EST 1997

Gentlemen,

Bill, WB0O, has mentioned in conversations that we have had lately that it would be interesting to see the rate comparisons for the top 5( or even top 10 if I can manage it) stations in CW SS.  I would be interested to see it for each catagory, QRP, Low power,Multi-op, High Power.  If you e-mail me your ascii rate breakdowns, I will do my best to compile the results and post to the net.  That would be for the hourly rate and totals.  Thanks for the assistance and 73!

todd, WD0T

wd0t at sd.cybernex.net

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com