[3830] NJ1V ARRL SS SSB Score

John Guida nj1v at phoenix.net
Mon Nov 17 06:40:19 EST 1997

                        ARRL SWEEPSTAKES -- 1997

      Call: NJ1V                     Exchange: # B NJ1V 86 STX
      Mode: SSB                      Category: Multi Single

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS   SECTIONS

      160        0        0        -
       80       14       28        -
       40       32       64        -
       20       12       24        -
       15       21       42        -
       10        0        0        -
     -----------------------------------
     Totals     79      158       79

               Score:  12,482 - Sweep

Power Output: 1500 watts

Hours of operation: CT has me logged for 6.8 Hours,
but I was actually at the radio for about 16 hours
doing S&P for the entire contest (I'll never do
that again!)- so I guess the answer is:

Hours of Operation: 16

Operator List: NJ1V, N5RJM, +Net

Equipment Description: Yaesu FT-1000D, Alpha 76PA
                       Fritzel Antenna in the trees @ 40'

Club Affiliation: Texas DX Society TDXS

Comments: Thought I would try something different, since
my antenna situation is pretty poor right now, and since
I missed the sweep in SS CW by two sections from K5OW's
station in NTX. So I decided to try 79/79. Did it, but
as I said before - NEVER AGAIN!!

CUL es 73.........................NJ1V "victor"

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com