[3830] LW2DFH's Score CQWWSSB 10 meter QRP

lu7dw at abaconet.com.ar lu7dw at abaconet.com.ar
Thu Nov 20 19:44:16 EST 1997

                 CQ WORLD WIDE DX CONTEST -- 1997

      Call: LW2DFH                   Country:  Argentina
      Mode: SSB                      Category: S-O S-B QRP

       10      488     1362     2.79     22      65

     Totals    488     1362     2.79     22      65  =>  118,494

All reports sent were 59 13, unless otherwise noted.

Equipment Description: Icom IC-735

Antenna: 3 Element monobander @ 40 feet

Operator: Sergio Rago  LW2DFH

Club Affiliation: RC Chivilcoy

Comments: The CQWW is the best contest for majory concurrence.

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               SERGIO A RAGO
               SALTA 664
               CHIVILCOY - 6620