[3830] K1KNQ SS Phone SOHP

K1KNQ at aol.com K1KNQ at aol.com
Fri Nov 21 06:44:15 EST 1997

                        ARRL SWEEPSTAKES -- 1997

      Call: K1KNQ                    Section: WMA
      Mode: SSB                      Category: Single Operator, High Power
(B)

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS  ANTENNA

      160            0              0              none
       80         224          448          inverted V at 20 feet
       40          20            40           inverted V at 20 feet
       20        310          620           KT34XA at 23 feet
       15        178          356                      “
       10           5            10                       “
     -----------------------------------

     Totals    737     1474       77 (Sections)

               Score:  113,498

Power Output:  1000  watts     Hours of operation:  15
Equipment Description:
FT-1000D, AL1200

Club Affiliation: YCCC

Comments: Missed Yukon and Alaska, although I didn’t look to hard. Had a good
                   time though operating from my old QTH in MA., but with all
the ice up
                    here I would have rather been in SFL.
                    I think I may have to get rid of the second K in my call.

                    Too many corrections to give out (K1NQ).

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com