[3830] 97 CQWW RTTY - W1TE

Charley Schwartz schwarcr at a1.lldmpc.umc.dupont.com
Wed Oct 1 16:29:17 EDT 1997

CQ WW RTTY Contest

Call used: W1TE
Location:  MA

Entry Class: Single Op, Low Power, All Band

Band    QSOs   Pts   QTH    DX  Zones
80        46    68    18    13     8
40       114   204    33    33    12
20       180   422    30    61    22
15        83   177    20    31    17
10        20    44     5    10     7
--------------------------------------
Total    443   915   106   148    66

--------------------------------------

Claimed Score: 292800

Software: RTTY by WF1B, Version 3.0

Power Output: 100

Club Participation: YCCC - Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Station : Yaesu FT990 Transcievers
          AEA PK232-MBX & Timewave DSP-59+
          80 M   - Inverted Vee
          40 M   - Inverted Vee / Force 12 Rotary Dipole
                   Phased Verticles (060-240 degrees)
          20-10M - Force 12 C4

Comments : Was fun .. Only had about 20 hours to operate due to
           YCCC meeting and airplane project activities .. Added
           a few new DXCC to bring total to 150 in the first year
           of RTTY .. Finally all the equipment worked without
           problems except the log entry of VS97BG (Fixed).

"I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established for amateur radio in my country. My report is correct
and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be bound by the
decisions of the Awards Committee."

Date 10/01/97  Signature ____________________________Call _W1TE_

Charley Schwartz

P.O. Box 364