[3830] NB1B CQP Score

NB1B at aol.com NB1B at aol.com
Wed Oct 8 21:13:50 EDT 1997

Station: NB1B
State: Maryland

Band             CW QSOs         SSB QSOs
80                         4                       2
40                        53                     20
20                       100                    121
15                         61                     69
10                         12                     31

Totals                  230                    243      Mults: 53   Total
Score: 62,328

Counties Missed: Del Norte, Imperial, King, San Francisco, and Mendocino.

I operated from the QTH of ND3F in Maryland.  Many thanks to Brian for
hosting me.

Contest Highlights: Where did that 10M opening come from?  I caught it at
1750- How long was it open before I showed up?  Tremendous signals, but it
only lasted until 1840.  From 1830 to 1840, signals went from S9++ to nada,
but from 1750 to 1830 it was 43 QSOs into California.   Where was the 80M
activity?  Noise level was light here, but the signals that could be heard
(K6NA, etc) were very weak.  160M again was terrible- I was there but the
noise level was S9+.  CU Next Year   NB1B

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com