[3830] KF2XK SOLP Assisted

Swanson, Glenn, KB1GW gswanson at arrl.org
Thu Oct 30 11:53:00 EST 1997

QSP for Paul:

 ----------
From: radioham
To: Swanson, Glenn,  KB1GW
Subject: CQWW SSB results for KF2XK
Date: Thursday, October 30, 1997 11:33AM
 ------------------Internet Headers------------------
From: "Paul Iltchenko" <kf2xk at mail1.nai.net>

Hope you had fun last week end.  I did not have very much time and
the station is still not up to contest standards but I had great fun
with the limited capacity.
Here is the summary sheet.

                     CQ WW SSB SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 25-Oct-97, 26-Oct-97

    Callsign Used : KF2XK
         Operator : KF2XK

         Category : Single-op assisted
            Power : 100 Watts
     Hours Worked : 25 Hours

 Default Exchange : 59 05

             Name : Paul Iltchenko
          Address : 44 Montgomery Street
   City/State/Zip : Waterbury, CT  06708
          Country : United States

        Team/Club : YCCC

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Countries   Zones

   80SSB      14          14         23         6         4
   40SSB       3           3          8         3         3
   20SSB     111         111        301        53        20
   15SSB     141         141        400        56        19
   10SSB      31          31         84        17        10

 Totals      300         300        816       135        56

    Final Score = 155,856 points.

  Station Description : Yaesu FT900, TH5MK2 Beam for 10,15,20 metres
  on roof tower at 10 feet above roof and 80M inverted V at 50
Feet.

 This is to certify that in the contest I have operated my transmitter
 within the limitations of my license and have observed fully the
 rules and regulations of the contest.