[3830] KC8GRT CW Sprint

Scott Lehman N9AG scottal at erinet.com
Sun Sep 7 13:39:18 EDT 1997

                              SPRINT SUMMARY SHEET

     Contest Date : 07-Sep-97

    Callsign Used : KC8GRT
         Operator : N9AG

         Category : CW

 Default Exchange : KC8GRT QSO# AL OH

             Name : SCOTT A. LEHMAN
          Address : PO BOX 803
   City/State/Zip : GREENVILLE, OH 45331
          Country : United States

   80CW       81          80         80       3
   40CW       77          77         77      20
   20CW       45          45         45      18

 Totals      203         202        202      41

    Final Score = 8282 points.

 Soapbox Comments

 I haven't done a sprint in over 10 years, but it's like riding a bicycle.
 I couldn't ride this sucker then, and I can't now.  And I thought hiding
 behind a new call could prevent embarassment...

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com