[3830] W6UE Phone Sprint Results

Michael Tope W4EF at pacbell.net
Sat Sep 27 19:09:56 EDT 1997

                              W6UE PHONE SPRINT SUMMARY SHEET

     Contest Date : 14-Sep-97

    Callsign Used : W6UE
         Operator : W4EF/6

         Category : High Power

 Default Exchange : # Quark Ca

             Name : Michael C. Tope, W4EF
 Station Location : Caltech ARC (CITARC), W6UE
	             Pasadena, Ca
  Mailing Address : 3944 East Mountain View Avenue
   City/State/Zip : Pasadena, Ca 91107-4905
          Country : United States

Station Description:

         Rig: TS-950, Alpha 78
    Antennas:	20 Meters - 5 Element Monobander @ ~70'
		40 Meters - 4 Element KLM Monobander @ ~100'
		80 Meters - No Antenna Available during Contest

  Team/Club : California Institute of Technology Radio Club (CITARC)

   40SSB      52          52         52       5
   20SSB      74          74         73      38

 Totals      126         126        126      43

    Final Score = 5418 points.

I, by virtue of my statement below, have taken part in the NCJ North American
Sprint, conscientiously applying my most ethical interpretation of the rules
for this contest as set forth in the National Contest Journal.