[3830] UA9CDC SAC CW SOAB

Igor Sokolov ua9cdc at dialup.mplik.ru
Sat Sep 27 14:58:00 EDT 1997

SAC SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 19-Sep-98, 20-Sep-98

    Callsign Used : UA9CDC
         Operator : UA9CDC

         Category : SOAB LP

Default Exchange : 599

             Name : Sokolov Igor
          Address : Bajkalskaja str. 23-10
   City/State/Zip : Ekaterinburg/Russia/620000
          Country : Asiatic Russia

        Team/Club : URAL CONTEST GROUP

   80CW        9           9         27       8
   40CW        8           8         24       6
   20CW       65          65         65      24

Totals       82          82        116      38

    Final Score = 4408 points.

I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established
for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the
best
of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards
Committee.

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com