[3830] YM2ZW WPX SOSBHP 14MHz

Zdeno, TA2ZW zdenosan at tr-net.net.tr
Sat Apr 11 23:12:20 EDT 1998

                  CQ WORLD WIDE PREFIX CONTEST -- 1998

      Call: YM2ZW (op. OK2ZW)        Country :  Turkey
      Mode: SSB                      Category: SO-SB Unassisted

      BAND     QSO   QSO PTS  PTS/Q PREFIXES

      160        0        0   0.0        0
       80        0        0   0.0        0
       40        0        0   0.0        0
       20     1595     4409   2.8      560
       15        0        0   0.0        0
       10        0        0   0.0        0
     --------------------------------------

     Totals   1595     4409   2.8      560  =   2,469,040

Time on: 36 hours

Equipment Description: TS-940S + LK-500ZB
                       3 el. 3-bander + vertical

Soapbox:
Did much better than last year, but can not be satisfied. Lost
a lot of US multis - a small 3-bander laying on the roof fixed
to EU is not the best antenna for serious contesting.
Although the condx were not bad, never got a real pile-up.
CU in the CW part!

Club Affiliation:

                             Signature Zdeno Sterbacek

           MAILING ADDRESS: