[3830] KK1L NAQP CW

Ronald D Rossi rrossi at btv.ibm.com
Mon Aug 3 11:42:05 EDT 1998

Real part time just on to give mults non-effort! Figured I would sweep each
band a couple times in the limited time I had and give the VT out to those I
heard. I decided ahead of time that I'd sweep the bands rather than honor move
the move requests I KNEW I'd get lots of. Sorry if the "sri ee" sounded rude,
but you were not alone being refused.

BAND RAW   Valid  Points Mults
80    5      5      5      5
40   21     21     21     15
20   15     15     15     11
15   13     13     13      8
10    3      3      3      3
___________________________
     57     57     57     42

Final (dismal) Score = 2394

Op time from 23:10 --> 02:12 with visits with from the kids and other various
distractions thrown in! No complaints though, since I was expecting it.

Special 'sorry' to Lee, WA1LNP, for messing up his nicely QRSd CW. Even after
a couple huh?s (Just a ? of course), I still was lost and answered "been fine
u?" Duh Rossi...CW is not for the sleep deprived!!

--
73 de KK1L...ron (rrossi at btv.ibm.com) <><
QTH: Swanton, Vermont

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com