[3830] AD6DO WAE CW soabhp

KC6CNV at aol.com KC6CNV at aol.com
Mon Aug 10 20:15:41 EDT 1998

                                WAE SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 08-Aug-98, 09-Aug-98

    Callsign Used : AD6DO
         Operator : AD6DO

         Category : SOABHP

 Default Exchange : 599 #

             Name : Daniel M. Craig
          Address : 200 Barcelona Circle
   City/State/Zip : Fullerton, CA 92835
          Country : United States

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Countries

   40CW       48          48         48        17
   20CW      442         442        442        35
   15CW      275         275        273        35

 Totals      765         765        763        87

    There were 762 QTC points.

    Final Score = 291275 points.

Comments:  I was only able to operate about 28 hours.  I didnt make very many
qso's on sunday.  The bands werent as good on sunday morning as on saturday
morning so I gave up at about 17z.  The first night 20 was only open until
about 0630z and I had a lot of noise but the second night it was open way past
0900z and very quiet.  This was my first major showing in this contest and it
was a lot of fun.

73, Daniel Craig, AD6DO

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com