[3830] EUHF LY4AA SO CW HP Claimed score

saulius saulius at vifom.lt
Thu Aug 13 22:15:04 EDT 1998

                   EU HF CHAMPIONSHIP  1998

      Call: LY4AA                    Country: LITHUANIA
      Name: Saulius Franckevicius
      Mode: CW                       Category: Single Operator - HP

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS    STATES/PROV

      160       72      216          39
       80      129      387          46
       40      208      624          53
       20      247      741          55
       15      117      351          43
       10       79      237          39
     -----------------------------------

     Totals    852     1704         275  =   468,600

All reports sent were 599 95, unless otherwise noted.

Equipment Description:

Club Affiliation: KAUNAS UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               KTU RC  LY4AA
               BOX 210
               KAUNAS, LT 3000