[3830] LA6YEA score cqww 80m so/sb

Xystein Eikedalen la6yea@riksnett.no
Fri Dec 4 20:26:42 EST 1998

                            CQ WORLD WIDE DX CONTEST

     Call used: LA6YEA                                           Location:

     Category: Single Op Single Band      Mode:                 Power: 1000

     Callsign of Operator: LA6YEA

     If multi-operator, show calls of all operators and loggers:

     Exchanged Information: LA6YEA RST

     Hours of Operation: 47:59

     band    QSOs   points    zones     ctys
     ---------------------------------------
     160        0        0        0        0
      80     1220     1953       26      100
      40        0        0        0        0
      20        0        0        0        0
      15        0        0        0        0
      10        0        0        0        0
     ---------------------------------------
     TOTAL   1220     1953       26      100         SCORE: 246,078

     Club or Team Name:   LA Contest Club

     Comments: Linear  amp transformer broke down 0400z sunday. What a mess. Only made
		120 qsos after that. Enjoyed anyway.

     I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations for
     amateur radio  in my country.  My report  is correct and true to the
     best of my knowledge.  I agree  to be bound by  the decisions of the
     CQ Awards Committee.

     Name: YSTEIN EIKEDALEN               Call: LA6YEA
           NALUM
           STAVERN,     3290