[3830] CE3F ARRL 10 S/O HP CW

Jaime Poch @ctcreuna.cl
Mon Dec 14 18:04:13 EST 1998

                     ARRL 10 METER CONTEST -- 1998

      Call: CE3F (Op:CE3FIP)         Country:  Chile
                                     Category: Single Operator High Power

      MODE      QSO    QSO PTS  STATES  COUNTRIES

      CW      1629     6516       58       82
      SSB        0        0        0        0

      Totals  1629     6516       58       82  =   912,240

Equipment Description:
Kenwood 870 + TL 922
Ant. M2 7 Ele.Monob at 18 Mh

Club Affiliation: Radio Club de Chile