[3830] LT1F OPERATION 2 X 3

Bad Power - LT1F lu1fkr at cpsarg.com
Tue Dec 1 22:39:19 EST 1998

Hi
Yes, a 2 x 3 operation. Due to the lack of similar precedents, Joe, Kar and
Ber to round up this contest year decided to operate 2 international contest
in different modes that were held during the same 48 hours period the same
weekend. Three operators at the same time from the same place. This is a
summary of the operation:

WAE RTTY1998 Contest: Multi Operator Single Transmitter,
Using LT1F by ( LU5FHM,LU1FKR & LU3FZW)
Band    QSOs   Pts  QTCs Mults
80         0     0     0     0
40        14    14     0    10
20       155   150    80    40
15        89    86    30    29
10       185   183   233    37
Claimed Score: 187792

Japan International DX Contest SSB:High Power Single Operator 15 meters by LU1FKR.
BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Zones
15SSB     895         895        886        47
Claimed Score = 41642 points.

Japan international DX Contest SSB:High Power Single Operator 10 meters by LU3FZW.
BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Zones
10SSB     493         493        978        48
Claimed Score = 46944 points.

The three operations were conducted from Bad Power,  Private Antenna Field
in the city of Rosario. We want to highlight the optimum performance of the
JVP antenna systems, transceivers, amplifiers and all the computer
accesories needed to operate RTTY and SSB at the same time.
We had a terrific time operating in this unusual fashion and at the same
time we made very competitive scores in all the operations

THIS  IS  OUR  PROPOSITION :
THE  NEW CATEGORY "2 CONTEST  SIMULTANEALY EN  DIFERENT MODE"
OK  !!!!!!   See  You - 73 From  Ber, Joe and Kar ......
BRUNO, CARLOS (KAR)  LU1FKR // LT1F  BAD POWER
WebPage :http://www.badpower.com.ar
E.Mail      :lu1fkr at badpower.com.ar

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com