[3830] W8AV CQWW CW Multi/Multi

W8AV at aol.com W8AV at aol.com
Thu Dec 3 06:56:08 EST 1998

	Here's the breakdown from W8AV for the 1998 CQWW CW Contest.  Conditions were
fantastic and the new 80 meter triangle array worked like gangbusters.  We
came really close to getting 100 countries on 80 for the very first time. I
can hardly wait until next year's contest.
	My thanks to the fabulous operating crew that we put together this year.
With this operating crew and few more years we will crack the 20 million point
plateau.

Call: W8AV						Category: Multi/Multi

	Band              QSO's               Zones                Countries
	160				98				21					53
	 80			     385				26					96
	 40			   1134				37				    125
	 20			   1380				37				    145
	 15			   1222				35				    129
	 10			     734				31				    119
				   4953			     185				    667    =>  11,997,812

Operators:  K3JT, K4LT, AF8A, K8KM, K8RF, KU8E, N8DCJ, W8RZ, W8WTS,
			W8AV

73...............de Goose W8AV

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com