[3830] N1CC ARRL160 SOLP

N1CC at aol.com N1CC at aol.com
Sun Dec 6 08:03:06 EST 1998

                     ARRL 160 METER CONTEST -- 1998

      Call: N1CC                     Country:  South Carolina
      Mode: CW                       Category: Single Operator Low Power

               QSO   QSO PTS  PTS/QSO    SECTIONS  COUNTRIES
    Totals     72        144             2.00         23                     0
=   3,31
    Time on the Air    6 Hours

All reports sent were 599 SC, unless otherwise noted.
Equipment Description:  FT990 100 Watts to 60 foot Long Wire in Attic
Club Affiliation: South Eastern Contest Club

An extremely small indoor antenna really limits your "luck".  Although I
worked
DX with this in CQWW I didn't hear any this weekend.   I had to send lots of
repeats
on the Section - multiple guess doesn't work when you are out of your call
area!

73, Jim

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com