[3830] W4WA (K9AY OP) ARRL 160 CW SO-QRP

Ron Hooper ab4ru at stc.net
Sun Dec 6 14:45:32 EST 1998

ARRL 160 METER CONTEST  1998

      Call: W4WA  (K9AY) Operator        Country:  United States
      Mode: CW                       Category: Single Operator QRP

               QSO   QSO PTS  PTS/QSO    SECTIONS  COUNTRIES

     Totals    572    1162     2.03         69          6    =   87,150

Equipment Description:
FT1000
1/4 Wave Elevated Verticle
6 Beverages

Club Affiliation: South East Contest Club (SECC)

Comments:
Worked OT8U, KH7R and DJ7AA, must have good ears!

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Gary Breed K9AY  W4WA
               Lula, Geogia

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com