[3830] NY3A 160M ARRL SO LP

bogus SSluz at worldnet.att.net
Tue Dec 8 19:31:21 EST 1998

                        ARRL 160 SUMMARY SHEET

         Operator : NY3A         Category : SO LP UA

         Exchange : 5NN EPA

  160CW     558                558            1128        63

    13 hours op time

 Soapbox Comments

Intended to make a few qso's but had so much fun I operated 13 hrs. Next
year I hope to operate entire test. Rig TS 930 and 160m inverted vee up
50 ft and on top of hill. Working KH7R was a thrill. Did'nt operate
during sunrise on either day, maybe missed VK/ZL ?

Steve

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com