[3830] W7ZRC ARRL 160 CW

Rod Greene w7zrc at micron.net
Mon Dec 7 18:30:59 EST 1998

                             ARRL 160 SUMMARY SHEET
    Call/Operator : W7ZRC
         Category : SO LP Unassisted
 Default Exchange : RST ID
             Name : Rod Greene
        Team/Club : Southwest Idaho Contest Club
            Hours : 5

  160CW      205         205        410      50

 Totals      205         205        410      50

    Final Score = 20500 points.

	Equipment : TS950SDX, TR ver. 6.34
	  Antenna : Sloping 1/4 wire vertical

Got on early Saturday morning but condx were really
poor. Didn't hear even one JA! Then back on late Sat.
night and condx were better but still pretty noisy.
I badly need a receiving antenna. May try an EWE as
there is not enough room here for a beverage(s). I
know I had several calling, but couldn't copy through
the QRN. My apologies to those I couldn't pull out.
73, Rod
Rod Greene, W7ZRC	><>
11322 Hollandale Dr.
Boise ID  83709-2340