[3830] KR4YL LP SSB ARRL 10M

Paul Knupke, Jr. pk at ij.net
Sun Dec 13 19:15:04 EST 1998

                          1998 ARRL TEN METER CONTEST

     Call used: KR4YL                                          Location: FL

     Category: Single Op All Band         Mode: SSB             Power: 150W

     Callsign of Operator: KR4YL

     If multi-operator, show calls of all operators and loggers:

     Exchanged Information: KR4YL RST FL

     Hours of Operation: 23:39

     band      QSOs     points    mults
     ----------------------------------
     CW           0         0        0
     SSB        676      1352      115
     ----------------------------------
     TOTAL      676      1352      115      SCORE: 155,480

     Club or Team Name: Florida Contesters

     Comments:  (short version) One word: EUROPE!  WOW.  Terrific openings
both mornings.  Disappointed to work no Asian stations. Heard only one JA
all weekend.   Saturday had decent rates.  Could not get any decent rates
going on Sunday .. oh well.  See ya next year.

     I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations for
     amateur radio  in my country.  My report  is correct and true to the
     best of my knowledge.  I agree  to be bound by  the decisions of the
     ARRL Awards Committee.

     Name: paul knupke jr.                 Call: KR4YL
           11931 92nd way north
           largo, FL  33773

Paul E. Knupke, Jr.      Amateur Radio: KR4YL
pk at ij.net                Largo, FL
Proud Member of the Florida Contest Group!

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com