[3830] K3WW ARRL 10 Meter Multi Op

Charles Fulp k3ww at fast.net
Mon Dec 14 00:40:54 EST 1998

K3WW  Multi OP   EPA       ARRL 10 METER Contest

      MODE      QSO    QSO PTS  STATES  COUNTRIES

       CW      553     2212       45       60
      SSB      464      928       44       61

      Totals  1017     3140       89      121  =   659,400

10 Hours of operation.

I tried the stealth approach for one last weekend this year.  I did a little
operating Friday Night after an emergency
root canal interrupted my plans to check out JA at 0000UTC.  Got up early
and ran Europe Great at sunrise, stuck
to CW all Sat AM, until the XYL caught me.  It seems 10 meter CW knocks out
her favorite Saturday AM PBS Radio
program.  SSB didnt bother, so I slipped down and did a little SSB between
my chore list for the day.
10 hrs and 1000 Qs seemed symetrical so I grabbed a few mults and called it
a weekend.

Congrats to the guys that hung in there and had a ton of fun this weekend.

Chas K3WW

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com