[3830] K2SX 10Mtrs CW SOHP

k2sx at juno.com k2sx at juno.com
Sun Dec 13 20:54:56 EST 1998

Score for K2SX CW Only, High Power, Unassisted, Single Op

860 QSOs X (73 countries + 56 states/prov) = 445,824

13.8 hours

Eqmt:     TS-850S, AL-1200
Antenna: Butternut HF6V

Good condx but had a S5 noise level (the signals were mostly S4) until
9:20 am each day so I apologize to those who called me before that time
that I couldn't hear.  Couldn't put as much time in as wanted to but the
new XYL couldn't understand why I didn't want to go shopping with her
rather than play radio.  After all, I had all weekend after Thanksgiving
so who was left to talk to?  Her logic won.  Oh, well...

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com