[3830] ARRL 10 at KK7A

Jim - KK7A kk7a at micron.net
Sun Dec 13 20:32:15 EST 1998

Here is the scoop.  Got on for a total of about 90 minutes, about 2/3 of it
Sunday morning and the rest Sunday afternoon and made my goal of 100 Qs.
Too busy a weekend for anything more.  I had 4 Qs for my peak minute.  Not
enough time to talk in peak hours, as my peak hour was also my worst hour!
It was really good to see the band open.

	73, Jim

                              ARRL 10 SUMMARY SHEET

     Contest Date : 13-Dec-98

    Callsign Used : KK7A
         Operator : KK7A

         Category : Single Operator - Low Power - CW Only

 Default Exchange : 599 ID

        Team/Club : Southwest Idaho Contest Club

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Mults   Countries

   10CW      100         100        400      25         3

 Totals      100         100        400      25         3

    Final Score = 11,200 points.

Jim Larson - KK7A -  Boise, Idaho   <><
Search for YOUR callsign in my 1993-1998
amateur radio logs from the following URL:
http://netnow.micron.net/~kk7a

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com