[3830] LY63BA ARRL 10M SO MIX Low Power

Gediminas Lucinskas ly3ba at takas.lt
Mon Dec 14 12:16:35 EST 1998

                     ARRL TEN METER CONTEST  1998

      Call: LY63BA                   Country:  Lithuania
      Mode: MIXED                    Category: Single Operator Low Power
      MODE      QSO    QSO PTS  STATES  COUNTRIES

      CW       159      636       26       39
      SSB       91      182       12       38
      Totals   250      818       38       77  =   94,070

Could not get in to the shack  on Saturday because of snow.
I had to walk through very deep snow nearly kilometer to reach my
Summer house om Sunday - could'nt resist possibility to hear
strong signals on10M again and to give away some Contest points.

73! Gedas

QSL via LY3BA
G.Lucinskas,P.O.Box 34,BIRZAI 5280,LITHUANIA

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com